Thursday, September 16, 2010

16 Months Old: Week 1

Peyton can get pretty whiney and throw tantrums if he doesn't get enough sleep. He's embarrassed mommy and daddy a few times at the stores when he doesn't get what he wants or we take something away from him, even if it's for 2 seconds so the cashier can scan it.

He's pretty good at communicating what he wants and doesn't want now. If he wants something, he's VERY clear about it. If we aren't near to the item he can't reach, he'll come over to us, pull our hand and lead us over to the item, and then reach up for it. If he wants something opened, like a door or a container lid, he'll make a little "open" motion with his hand. It's really cute!

I like to take mommy's headband and put it on.

I love the shopping carts with the little car in front, even though mommy thinks they're such a big pain to push around the grocery store. I threw a really bad tantrum after mommy pulled me out when it was time to leave.

I haven't played in my jumperoo in months, now that I can walk around by myself. I decided I wanted to go in it, and for some reason, I pulled my arm out of my sleeve. Aren't one-shouldered onesies really fashionable right now?

We walked to the pho restaurant in my new buggy, but I decided I'd rather stand up than sit down properly.

Lauren and I both like to play games on our parents' iPhones! And I had a big scar on my forehead from running into another wall corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment