Daddy gave me a hair cut in grandma's backyard. And then I got to play in my makeshift baby pool (aka bathtub).
I'm not afraid of cold water!
One of my favorite things to do is to sit on stairs and swing my feet.
After mommy and daddy take pictures of me, I want to go look at them and point to myself.
Saturday was International Bacon Day. We went to The Swinery in West Seattle for bacon cookies, bacon dogs, and bacon burgers. Yum! This was the best picture mommy could get of me in front of the sign because I kept trying to run away.
On Sunday I got to hang out with my best friend Gavin. We like to gaze into each other's eyes...
and share toys with each other...
and have long meaningful talks.
After my nap, Mommy and Daddy took me to the downtown Bellevue Park. I liked pointing out doggies and duckies. How come the kid next to me has bread to feed the duckies, but I don't?
That's okay. I'll just throw gravel and sticks at the duckies.
Mommy bought me a lion costume for Halloween. I have a feeling that day will be very, very unpleasant.
Mommy found a pair of ball-ball jammies for me at Costco. Ball-balls everywhere!
If you ask me where the ball-balls are, I can point them out to you.















No comments:
Post a Comment