I went to story time at the mall. I couldn't really understand it, but at least I paid attention.
We did a song with bean bags, and when we were done, I followed the other kids up and returned my bean bag.

I love the front-facing camera on mommy's phone and taking pictures of myself, as well as putting on chapstick. I can put on chapstick and face lotion by myself just like mommy and daddy.

My friend Ayden is moving away, so we threw their family a going-away party. I'm going to miss him!
I was following Ayden around everywhere.
Daddy and I, and my new friend Baby Trey and his daddy
We went to eat yummy steak!
I'm not very good at drinking water from a real cup.
Spiderman slippies!
I got new rain boots so now I can help daddy work in the yard and not worry about getting my shoes dirty.








Cuuuuuuute la love that he has Napoleon dynamite chopstick!
ReplyDelete