He's also been sleeping better at night. About a month ago, he was still waking up at 2 or 3am a few nights a week, but now he only wakes up maybe once a week, and the rest of the days he'll sleep from 8 or 8:30pm til 6 or 7am. He's also been taking a 2 or 3 hour nap everyday pretty consistently, which is good!
Story time at the Renton library. I don't quite understand just yet.
But I do understand bubbles! We had some bubble time after the story!
BUBBLE!!!!
Mommy bought me a new book to keep me occupied while she was shopping. I already tore it up by the time we got out of the parking lot.
On Sunday, we went to grandma Judy and grandpa Phil's cabin up in Snoqualmie. I played with the doggy (wo-wo) and really liked playing with the ice in the cooler. I almost fell in a few times!
On Wednesday, I tripped over my lightsaber, and fell into the corner of the stair post. I still have a bruise on my forehead! (and I've been drooling a lot too)
Mommy thinks I can be the next Calvin Klein underwear model. Look at my pose!
Mommy took me shopping... I didn't want to leave his rack!
Nap time!









No comments:
Post a Comment