This week, I went to Kid's Quest with mommy. I love pressing buttons.
I like to play with the ball-balls in the water. I wear a cover-up so my clothes don't get wet!
This little girl told me to follow her and she showed me how to put pegs in the light-up thing.
Dogs, cats, and other furry animals are all called "wo-wo" to me
I hung out with mommy's friends. They think I'm cute.
I'm a ladies man!
Good thing I have a big head so I won't be able to get through the bars and fall into the water.
On Saturday, Mommy and Daddy took me to watch the Seahawks practice. It was my first time riding a school bus!
We got to sit pretty close to the field, but it was pouring rain that day and we got all wet.
We ended up leaving after 40 minutes.
Daddy and I have matching hats!














No comments:
Post a Comment