Friday, August 27, 2010

15 Months Old: Week 2

Peyton has been pretty whiney lately, throwing his little tantrums whenever he doesn't get what he wants. It's funny because I just happened to read one of those weekly update emails from a baby website and this is what it said:

Being little is tough, especially when someone bigger than you dictates what you'll wear, and when you'll take a bath, go to bed, and eat meals. One of the only ways your 15-month-old has to assert herself is to say "no" or refuse to cooperate.

Watering the lawn is so much fun!

Especially when I can spray Mommy and Daddy

I climbed on top of the coffee table, and started freaking out. This is my screaming face.

We went to the park on Sunday afternoon.

Can you spot daddy?

Daddy's hiding!


Swings are kind of fun!

But playing with sand and sawdust is even more fun



I wanted to wade in the water, and got my clothes all wet.

My lightsaber is probably not age appropriate, but I like whacking things (like mommy and daddy) with it.

I can sit in a grown-up chair and not fall down!

No comments:

Post a Comment