I'm wearing my Nemo shirt!
Mommy thinks it's really difficult to get me to sit or stand still long enough to get a good photo.
On Wednesday, Mommy took me to Kid's Quest Museum in Factoria at 4:30 in the afternoon, but little did we know that it closes at 5pm on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, so Mommy and I just had Bubble Tea and went to Target instead.
Yum! It's blueberry flavored, my favorite!

But I was naughty, and kept pulling out the straw and getting the bubble tea everywhere. I threw a tantrum in the middle of the mall when mommy took it away.
I like to put on Mommy's headbands so I can be just like Mommy. I'm so pretty!

Over the weekend, my friends Ayden, Lauren and Gavin came over to eat and play. I'm learning how to play and interact with kids now.

Over the weekend, my friends Ayden, Lauren and Gavin came over to eat and play. I'm learning how to play and interact with kids now.
My ball-ball!
I follow Ayden and Lauren's example when they went to bother Daddy.
But it's hard to get me to sit still for a group photo.
Daddies and their babies
Mommies and their babies











No comments:
Post a Comment