Friday, July 30, 2010

14 Months Old: Week 2

This week, Peyton was really busy! He went over to his buddy Jack's house to play, and went to the church summer conference over the weekend.

On Wednesday, Mommy and Daddy took me to Coulon park and we played on the playground

This is how I point at things. My arm is up touching my cheek and I point downwards.

Yum! Mommy let me taste a bit of a Kid Valley hamburger, but I didn't like it that much.

We went to my new friend Jack's house. He's only one month older than me. I got my pants all wet.

We played with sand




And fought over the lawn mower

But we were good at sharing the dump truck

They had a mini-pool that we played in too

Come on in, Jack!

I'm trying to climb out of the pool

Sorry for kicking you in the face, Jack.

At home, I've learned how to open all the kitchen cabinets and take out all the pots and pans.

The drive up to the summer conference was so long! I was getting so restless so Mommy let me play with her iPhone. I like to slide the screen back and forth

Finally there!

I loved the basketball court. So many bao-baos!

And there was a pickleball court too. I wore my brand new panda shirt that mommy made for me.

Grandma put her sunglasses on me.

And then everyone laughed at me.

I hung out with Lauren

and loved playing down at the lake. The water wasn't too cold and I wanted to wade in deeper, but mommy wouldn't let me.


I don't know how to play frisbee yet.

Meal time was fun! I got to sit with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment