Sunday, February 6, 2011

20 Months Old: Week 2

I like to mess with everything, like crawling into the pantry to take out all the food.

Eating yummy cake in celebration of lots of birthdays!

I like jumping down the stairs while Auntie Amanda watches!

That's a Pey Pey calendar!

I can take pictures on Auntie Gloria's phone!

And I know how to take self-portraits, too.

At grand-auntie's house, I read a car magazine.

I can point out all the cars!

I also played with bubble wrap, popping all the little bubbles was fun!

Playing on the car at the mall. This one is my favorite!

At Kid's Quest Children's Museum, there's a big truck for kids to play in. I hogged the driver's seat for a long time, making all the other kids wait their turn, and then mommy had to carry me out kicking and screaming because I wouldn't get down.

I played with legos instead.


And hogged the balls in the water area.

No comments:

Post a Comment