Saturday, February 5, 2011

20 Months Old: Week 1

This week, Peyton's grand-auntie and auntie Joy came to visit from Boston. Peyton had a really good time playing with them!

My first day of school! Grandma took me to BSF and I went to their childcare for two hours.

Can I bring my books to BSF?

We had dinner at great-grandma's house, and great-grandma drew pictures with me.


Grand-auntie and Auntie Joy also drew pictures with me!

I'm eating a cookie from the top.

I'm a pretty good photographer. I directed aunties and mommy on where to sit so I could take their picture.

This is how the picture turned out. Not too bad!

Snowglobe!

It was uncle James' birthday, but I got to sit in front of the cake.

Here I am with uncle James

Great-grandma feeding me some cake that I'm not supposed to eat!

Dressing up for church on Sunday!

I like to blow bubbles A LOT.


I really like wind-up cars!

The car just went under my legs!

Grandpa put on my gloves for me

Where's my fingers?

No comments:

Post a Comment