Pears are my new favorite fruit, especially mini-pears!
I like to line up my cars on the railing of the bed.
I also like to stand on my potty.
I don't remember why I'm crying here.
All better! I like to feed myself.
I'm good at helping daddy pick up pinecones outside.
I like to get into all the cupboards in the kitchen. I'm looking for some more cups to stack.
I'm pretty good at stacking things!
Mommy told me to stand next to my stack for a picture, so I stood next to it and pointed.
On Christmas Eve at grandma and grandpa's house! I have an eggnog mustache!
I got lots of shoes for Christmas!
On Christmas morning, I got some new cars and a pair of mittens in my stocking.
My buddy Ayden sent a gift all the way from South Carolina!
It's another car! My favorite!
Opening the present mommy and daddy got me.
Playing with my new car
A car ramp that mommy and daddy gave me. So fun!
Look at all my cars now!
I really like cars.
I like to point to the "DA tze tze" in the books (big car)
We celebrated daddy's birthday at a Chinese restaurant!
Daddy, mommy and I are all wearing stripes!





























No comments:
Post a Comment