I was the center of attention at Thanksgiving dinner!
Here I am with all my family, except Daddy, who was working that night.
Our furnace broke after Thanksgiving and it was so cold in our house!
Auntie Gloria teaching me how to draw
I can multi-task: play with iphone, draw, and eat a chicken nugget at the same time!
Riding the horse at the restaurant!
I can balance the balls on the spoons.
My favorite place to play with my cars is on the side of my bed
Daddy helps brush my teeth every night. I have a new Thomas the Train spin toothbrush.
Yum! Pumpkin pancakes for breakfast!
Ornaments! (Video taken the same day here)
I have an orange peel on my head!
Don't worry. I hadn't used my potty yet at this time!
I like to stand on the ottoman next to the window and watch the garbage and recycling trucks come by.
I learned how to sit on my potty and either draw, watch videos, or play with cars. I know when I need to poo poo, and I'll tell mommy and she'll sit me on the toilet.

















No comments:
Post a Comment