I fell while holding my toothbrush and have a boo-boo on my cheek from falling on the bristles.

I love riding my tricycle...
even if I don't look very happy in this photo.

On Saturday, Mommy and Daddy took me to the Cougar Mountain Zoo in Issaquah. I got to see lots of cool birds!

and some lemurs, too

and then we went to the mall and I played in the kid's area.

On Sunday, Auntie Gloria graduated from Seattle U (Daddy's alma mater!) with her MBA. We went to watch her graduation ceremony! Of course I brought my toothbrush.

Mommy made her own dress, and used extra fabric to make me a cute yellow bowtie.

Afterwards, we went out to eat in Chinatown. I ate most of the orange slices after dinner.

I'm so happy I got to spend TWO days at home with mommy this week! I carry my toothbrush and my hairbrush everywhere with me. I really like brushes for some reason.

I like playing with my brushes around the dishwasher.

Uh oh, my toothbrush is stuck.

Mommy let me carry around my brushes in a Nemo bag. I also carry around Mommy's cell phone, my teething tablets, and my calculator in my bag too.

Since I've been throwing up so much,
I've been getting a lot of baths.

I love drinking my bathwater. Either by dipping my head down and drinking it, or by sucking it out of my washcloth. I laugh everytime because it's so funny!


I love riding my tricycle...
even if I don't look very happy in this photo.

On Saturday, Mommy and Daddy took me to the Cougar Mountain Zoo in Issaquah. I got to see lots of cool birds!

and some lemurs, too

and then we went to the mall and I played in the kid's area.

On Sunday, Auntie Gloria graduated from Seattle U (Daddy's alma mater!) with her MBA. We went to watch her graduation ceremony! Of course I brought my toothbrush.

Mommy made her own dress, and used extra fabric to make me a cute yellow bowtie.

Afterwards, we went out to eat in Chinatown. I ate most of the orange slices after dinner.

I'm so happy I got to spend TWO days at home with mommy this week! I carry my toothbrush and my hairbrush everywhere with me. I really like brushes for some reason.

I like playing with my brushes around the dishwasher.

Uh oh, my toothbrush is stuck.

Mommy let me carry around my brushes in a Nemo bag. I also carry around Mommy's cell phone, my teething tablets, and my calculator in my bag too.

Since I've been throwing up so much,
I've been getting a lot of baths.

I love drinking my bathwater. Either by dipping my head down and drinking it, or by sucking it out of my washcloth. I laugh everytime because it's so funny!

love the bowtie!!
ReplyDelete