Saturday, June 12, 2010

1 Year Old: Week 4

This week, Peyton got a new toothbrush that he refuses to put down. He carries it everywhere with him, and will cry if you try to take it away from him.

He's learned how to stand up on his own without any assistance. He loves to walk around the house all by himself, and sometimes refuses to be held because he just wants to walk.

Peyton developed some pink spots on his face. We called it his "naughty spots" because he was crying so much the day he developed them. We originally thought it was a food allergy rash, but we went to the doctor and the doctor said it was broken capillaries from crying too hard, so I guess they ARE naughty spots.

I like to carry my toy in my mouth and walk around the house.


and I love my new toothbrush.


I make a huge mess when I play.



1 comment:

  1. the video is awesome. he looks so big now la! we should hang out soooooon

    ReplyDelete