Saturday, December 4, 2010

18 Months Old: Week 2

This week, Peyton experienced his first snow day, and unfortunately fell face forward on the ice and got some scratches on his face.

He's so active now, and loves to run around and jump off of things, and likes to walk down the stairs by himself without assistance. He's getting to be quite bossy, and likes to have things done his way.

I'm getting pretty good at putting gears and puzzles together.

I was a ball-ball hog at Kid's Quest. I don't like to share.

I'm good at stacking up our plastic cups.

See how high I can stack them?

I can even put lids on them!

My new favorite game is kicking balls underneath the TV stand, and then using a back-scratcher to get them back out.

Mommy and daddy took me to the mall to get a different size for my Yo Gabba Gabba shoes. My feet are growing so fast. The size 5.5 was too snug, so they got me a size 6!

Mommy and Auntie Gloria took me to get my 18 month Christmas pictures taken. I was really good!

I like to ride my panda...

Oops. I fell off.

I don't remember why I'm crying here, but you can see how big my molars are!

I like to play with the rice cooker and carry it around. I'm so strong!

What's all that white stuff outside?

My first time being in the snow. I don't know what to think.

Why is it stuck on my mitten?
 

I lost my balance and fell onto the ice on the driveway that daddy had just shoveled. I was wearing too many layers so I couldn't get my hands out to catch my fall, and I fell on my face.

After mommy cleaned me up, I wanted to go back outside. I switched to some shoes that were easier to walk in.

Daddy was shoveling snow, and I wanted to help out.


Mommy gave me my own shovel.

I spent the next day indoors, coloring and putting stickers on my growth chart. I'm pretty good about not sticking stickers or drawing on the walls or furniture.


No comments:

Post a Comment