Saturday, November 13, 2010

17 Months Old: Week 3

Peyton is pretty good at everyone's names. He knows how to say "Ma ma," "Da da," "Puh puh" (grandma), and can point to different people if you ask him where they are.

His new favorite obsessions are hats "mao-mao" and cars "tze-tze" - He loves wearing his baseball cap and if you try to take it off when he's not ready to take it off yet, he'll throw a fit. One night he was wearing his hat before bed and refused to take it off, so I had to put him to bed wearing it. I tried taking it off when I thought he was asleep, but he woke up once it was off his head and kept saying "mao mao! mao mao!" until I put it back on. (It eventually came off when he was in deeper sleep) Same thing with his cars, he wants to hold them until he falls asleep.

He's pretty particular about a lot of things now. He wants to eat all his food by himself and doesn't like to be fed anymore. He can spear food with his fork and put it into his mouth, or he'll just use his fingers. If you try to feed him with a spoon, he'll try to grab it out of your hand, or he'll point to his food tray repeatedly until you put it down in front of him.


I take my baths like a big boy now, and haven't used my baby tub in a long time. I like to stand up too much though.


Flipping through books is one of my favorite things to do, even when there's no pictures.


Halloween! I'm ready to go trick-or-treating!


Mommy and Auntie Gloria took me to Southcenter Mall. It was soooooooooo crowded.


Can I have these candies?


My favorite candy was a "ball ball" gumball. Too bad I dropped it on the ground and mommy had to throw it away. Not like I could have eaten it anyway though.


Hammering away at Kid's Quest!


No comments:

Post a Comment