Tuesday, July 6, 2010

13 Months Old: Week 3 and 4

Peyton is now a very fast walker, and is able to communicate better and better either with words or gestures.

Here is his vocabulary so far:

"ba ba" or "bao bao" - ball or balloon
"puh puh" - puff puff (his cereal) or goldfish crackers
"buh buh" - book or magazine
"boo boo" - accompanied by pointing at his diaper, means his diaper is full (with or without poo poo)
"boo boo" - not accompanied by diaper pointing means milk or blueberries
"duh duh" - turtle or ducky
"da da" - daddy OR mommy OR a picture of himself
"wa wa" - water
"du du" - toothbrush

I went to hang out with Ayden and Auntie Penny.
We played doctor.


Ayden is giving me a shot


and checking my ears.


I played with his cool drumset


and his magnets


And then we went outside to play soccer and golf


I love playing on the grass, but I don't like getting my hands dirty


On Saturday, we had our annual church picnic, and that happened to be during my nap time. Mommy made me nap in my stroller for an hour before I could go play.


Grandma fed me watermelon. My favorite!


I think mommy put a little too much sunscreen on my face.


I played with Ayden's ball ball.


Lauren, Ayden and I make a good basketball team.


At home, I like to sneak behind the bed. I bump my head a lot back there.


Mommy switched my car seat to face forward. I like it so much better than facing backwards! I don't struggle when mommy and daddy put my in my carseat anymore!


On Sunday, we went to Auntie Penny's house again! This time for a potluck. I like to sit next to Gavin and steal his food.


Lauren likes to play with me.

I'm soooo tired. What a long week!


The following weekend, we went to Lauren's birthday party at Pump it Up. It was so much fun jumping on the giant inflatables and going down the slide.


They even had cars there for us little kids to ride around in.


Q stands for Q-T Pie!


Want to buy me some toys at Toys-R-Us?


I had corn on the cob for the very first time.


So yummy!


And I got another hair cut. Here I am with my new hair cut at Grandpa's sub shop.


I love to run around on the lawn outside the shop.


I'm a baller!

No comments:

Post a Comment