He's getting better at walking, and is really good at climbing up and down the stairs and furniture. He knows that he has to go backwards down the stairs and the couch.
Mommy and daddy took me to Coulon Park to look at duckies. Quack Quack!

I played on the playground too.

Then we went to the pet store to look at fishies and hamsters

I've grown since the last time mommy and daddy measured me

It was my real birthday on Thursday!

See? I'm One!

I played in our front lawn and found a slug to touch.

Grandma and Grandpa bought me a birthday balloon.


I'm one now!

I played on the playground too.
Then we went to the pet store to look at fishies and hamsters
I've grown since the last time mommy and daddy measured me
It was my real birthday on Thursday!
See? I'm One!
I played in our front lawn and found a slug to touch.
Grandma and Grandpa bought me a birthday balloon.
I'm one now!
No comments:
Post a Comment