Daddy and Mommy got me a magnetic board and ABC magnets.

I can't spell anything yet, but I can throw magnets on the ground.

I'm getting pretty skinny with all this crawling around.

Easter Sunday was infant dedication. Mommy and daddy dedicated me along with my friends Gavin, Abby, Leon, Irene, Rebbecca and Matthew.

Mommy and me!

My new friend is only 7 days older than me, but why am I so small compared to him?

I would rather play with his socks than his toys

Look! No hands!


I can't spell anything yet, but I can throw magnets on the ground.
I'm getting pretty skinny with all this crawling around.
Easter Sunday was infant dedication. Mommy and daddy dedicated me along with my friends Gavin, Abby, Leon, Irene, Rebbecca and Matthew.
Mommy and me!
My new friend is only 7 days older than me, but why am I so small compared to him?
I would rather play with his socks than his toys
Look! No hands!
No comments:
Post a Comment