I love playing with outlets and things on the wall.

Kid's Quest is so much fun!

I love playing with Jayden

This thing makes chicken sounds

It's crowded in here

I love going down the slide

and playing in the mini-houses

I love bath time!

I'm Mr. Pomelo Head!

Happy Chinese New Year! I'm rich!

I took the light rail for the first time. I don't have to sit in a car seat!

Kid's Quest is so much fun!
I love playing with Jayden
This thing makes chicken sounds
It's crowded in here
I love going down the slide
and playing in the mini-houses
I love bath time!
I'm Mr. Pomelo Head!
Happy Chinese New Year! I'm rich!
I took the light rail for the first time. I don't have to sit in a car seat!
omg so adorable!!
ReplyDeletebaby peyton is so cute, and such a happy kid too!
ReplyDelete