Peyton is almost 7 months old! He's good at sitting up, and even better at scooting around the room at lightning speed. He hasn't figured out that he could be faster if he just lifted his belly off the ground.
I still like to mess around with things I'm not supposed to!

But I know how to play with toys, too.

I love playing with daddy!

Um, mommy? Why are you taking a picture of me taking a bath?
(Because mommy loves your little rolls!)

I'm sitting by myself!

Oh look! Mommy's hand

I'm going to eat it

Nevermind. I have my own

Mommy tried taking a picture of me and the Christmas tree, but I kept turning around to try to play with the shiny ornaments.
I was trying to sneak around the pillow to the forbidden corner of non-playthings, but I got stuck.
It's freezing outside!
No comments:
Post a Comment