I'm just like daddy!

I'm ready for the cold weather!

There's so many things at Target to look at, so I'm not going to look at the camera

I've been going to grandma and grandpa's house everyday.
I have so many toys, but I'd rather play with the vent.

My face was so rashy, itchy, and dry because of eczema.
But it's better now.

I love playing with mommy's sweatshirt string




I can sort of stand now...


I'm ready for the cold weather!
There's so many things at Target to look at, so I'm not going to look at the camera

I've been going to grandma and grandpa's house everyday.
I have so many toys, but I'd rather play with the vent.

My face was so rashy, itchy, and dry because of eczema.
But it's better now.
I love playing with mommy's sweatshirt string
I can sort of stand now...
even constipated and with eczema peyton is adorable la! when are we hanging out? i have between the 29th of december and the 2nd of january off la!
ReplyDeleteOMG you have THE CUTEST Baby EVER!!!!!! You won the Habit Wise Product from my live giveaway! email me @ lovetoshopmom[@]yahoo[.]com to claim your prize!
ReplyDelete